Friday 24 October 2008

METHODISTS ASSEMBLE ‘ALL THE TALENTS’

Past Presidents and Vice-Presidents of the Methodist Church in Britain have been asked to play an important part in the church’s re-visioning for the future. Revd Stephen Poxon, President of the Methodist Conference, has invited leaders from two decades to a 24-hour conference in December to contribute to ideas for building ‘a stronger, more faithful, bold and creative church’, the Methodist Recorder reports. Mr Poxon hopes the initiative will provide valuable insights for a two-day gathering in February on ‘Risk and Holiness’, being organised by the church’s General Secretary, Revd Dr Martyn Atkins.

Source: Methodist Recorder (23/10)

1 comment:

DogBlogger said...

Hi Olive -- Did you receive the email I sent from my work address, aforbus (at) lumicon (dot) org? I would like to email some questions to you for a feature story I'm writing. Please contact me at the above address.
Blessings,
Amy Forbus