Saturday 15 May 2010

Service of Thanksgiving

Service of Thanksgiving for Olive


On Wednesday 26th May, services will be held as follows:

1 pm Reading Crematorium, Henley Road , Caversham ( family and close friends )

2.30 pm Service of Thanksgiving at Caversham Heights Methodist Church , Highmoor Road , Caversham, Reading , RG4 7BG

followed by a reception in the Church Hall.



No flowers please.

Donations in memory of Olive may be made to the "Edward Morgan Foundation" in support of the education of the disadvantaged, account number 88667391 sort code 60-04-38

They may also be sent to:
A.B.Walker & Son Ltd., 36 Eldon Road , Reading RG1 4DL

5 comments:

Amy said...

Thinking of our sister in Christ, Olive, today from NC, USA. Blessings to all in remembering her. Thanks be to God!

Musocelt said...

Olive was the perfect neighbour. I've never met anyone so optimistic and content with life.

Gone Back South said...

Lovely blog. I have just read about Olive in the Henley Standard, she sounds wonderful.

see-through faith said...

Condolances and may God Blessing you in your loss. Olive really inspired me. I wish I had met her, but I got a few emails which I cherished.

Atif said...

its a very useful information. thank u so much....