Thursday 3 July 2008

A Blogging Break?

In a couple of hours' time I will be on my way to Scarborough for the Methodist Conference 2008, where I will be in charge of the MET (Methodist Evangelicals Together) stand in the exhibition area. I am hoping that my new mobile phone will allow me to send e-mails and I'm hoping to explore the possibilty of using it for blogging, but I'm not too confident about the blogging yet. It has been a hectic week preparing to go away so I do hope that I can be back with you all while I'm in Scarborough. Whatever happens I will be back in this space at the end of next week.

4 comments:

DaveW said...

Olive have a great time at conference! Hope lots of people come to your stand as old friends plus new ones too.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, Olive! If you see my superintendent (Blackburn Circuit), tell her I said hello!

seethroughfaith said...

Have a great time! missing you already

Mr John Cooper said...

Great to see you at COnference Olive!

Warm Regards

John